Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Phillip Island on Friday I met the owner of 2 D16's, a Superleggera, 1098R Bayliss, a Pikes Peak multistrada, two other multistradas etc etc. Mine is the third bike next to my wife (on the left) and my riding mates. The other girl in the middle rides her 1098R quite well. I rode ok but carefully, as any accidents would be unacceptable.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a sensational day it was down at the island. I wished I knew you were on here as I would have come and introduced myself.
I saw your bike, but the day went by so quick I didn't get to talk to many people outside my group. But I did get Craig McMartin to work on my bike's forks.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Deeply jealous. I was at the MotoGP on the 19th (my first time there at the track) the week before and I was wishing I was riding my D16 to the track on race day. I kept looking out for exotic bikes on the way down but didn't see any Desmos. (I was in a car.)
I'm a Melbourne lad originally but don't get there very often -- lived in Asia half my life. I have a dream of riding to the Island on a Desmo and taking it around the track. One day perhaps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.