Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would like those 15 seconds of my life back. I didn't even make it to the end it was so stupid. I don't believe Ducati had anything to do with producing that video.
Exactly right!

In order to sell bikes you can't make people depressed (like I was after watching that video).

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Well, Q, what's the cause for your confusion. You do that already don't you Mr Chicken Strips?
Your avatar fits you. Stalk Much?

Please keep you stupid remarks to one thread. This is the "big boys" section of the site and no one here cares to read about off topic nonsence.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

Please keep you stupid remarks to one thread. This is the "big boys" section of the site and no one here cares to read about off topic nonsence.

Hey Q, is he following you around again?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Hey Q, is he following you around again?
Yeah... He sent me a PM but I don't like what he and his friends are driving at, I’m flattered but NOT interested.

Well moving on here...

Sorry to hi-jack.

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nah this 1098 ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wrf2meCZyg

That's just a safety ad
That is more like it! :yo:

I could have lived without seeing the safety ad. Combining sex and death is a bit too artsy for me. I guess the message was "Don't crash and die because you won't be able to hump your girlfriend again". Oh, really? Damn, who would have known that? Maybe they think 1098 riders are in serious need of education about the lack of nookie post mortem.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Yeah... He sent me a PM but I don't like what he and his friends are driving at, I’m flattered but NOT interested.

Well moving on here...

Sorry to hi-jack.

hmmm, seems you are so dysfunctional and dillusional that you can't remember your own advice.... and now you dream of south aus sending you PM's...

is understandable about you have Gay australia literature though...dreaming of a bronzed aussie huh? all fits into place now Jasey...:loser:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Short Film

Looks like it was originally a short film with some ducati clothes... the ducati plug at the end has been dubbed in...:eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
hmmm, seems you are so dysfunctional and dillusional that you can't remember your own advice.... and now you dream of south aus sending you PM's...

is understandable about you have Gay australia literature though...dreaming of a bronzed aussie huh? all fits into place now Jasey...:loser:
If calling me "Jasey" isn't some [email protected] $hit, I don't know what is.

I'm not your pet even though you would like to consider me as one.

Excuse me while I puke now.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Oz, I think you should place yourself on TOTM. Your post about this thing is everywhere.

I thought I am the only one think you two are "partners" with a big "chip" on your shoulder like Wilson says...

Com'on, you like to talk shit about others, but can't take shit from others? I agree you two know alot about Ducati and I admire of that knowledge. But....

Remember, we'll here because we love Ducati and enjoy riding our Ducati. Some like the performance and other like the look. We might be wrong or sounds funny to you "experts", but that doesn't giving you any rights for all this BS just you think our opinion is foolish. You are a father of a 9 yrs old, and do you wanna let your son see what you wrote in this forum? We are all adults, do we need this???

Alvin,

As a admintrator, you know what you should do. There are many people enjoy reading all these BS and they do think this is funny. When I first join this forum is the quality info compare with other forum. I might be a noob, but remember we all start at the same point.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Oz, I think you should place yourself on TOTM. Your post about this thing is everywhere.

I thought I am the only one think you two are "partners" with a big "chip" on your shoulder like Wilson says...

Com'on, you like to talk shit about others, but can't take shit from others? I agree you two know alot about Ducati and I admire of that knowledge. But....

Remember, we'll here because we love Ducati and enjoy riding our Ducati. Some like the performance and other like the look. We might be wrong or sounds funny to you "experts", but that doesn't giving you any rights for all this BS just you think our opinion is foolish. You are a father of a 9 yrs old, and do you wanna let your son see what you wrote in this forum? We are all adults, do we need this???

Alvin,

As a admintrator, you know what you should do. There are many people enjoy reading all these BS and they do think this is funny. When I first join this forum is the quality info compare with other forum. I might be a noob, but remember we all start at the same point.
:bawling:
what are you on? or what planet i should ask? didn't i give you some friendly advice earlier? i was trying hard to be nice to you for a change, but here you go crying to Alvin ...WTF? you're a fuckin waste of space too, just like Q..maybe you two are "buddies" ?:loser:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
oz,

Yes you did and thank you.

I'm just tired of these BS nonsense drag on and on.

Sorry for taking the space.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts