Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone - just picked up my 1098 last week. It has Termi slip-ons, speedymoto clutch upgrades and some carbon.

Check out the pics.

Oh by the way - yes it stalls frequently, but I have confidence in both Ducati and my Dealer that it will get fixed. Notice the snow - I guess this is what you get when you puchase a Ducati 1098 in New Hampshire in April - ugh!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just put them on the gallery - looks like there is a small delay before they are posted. Stay tuned!

d.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should be soon. The bike is amazing - I put 200 miles on it last weekend when I picked it up and then we got hit with the lousy snowstorm that has put a hold on the riding here in New Hampshire...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great.
A question about your clutch cover....it looks like the "10" spoke correct?
I am waiting on my bike still and haven't ever used an open clutch cover....can I just buy the cover for now and see if the noise is something I like or do I have to buy the pressure plate, springs etc? I'd rather wait and see what I think about the sound before i go all the way with the rest..

thanks in advance,
matt

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
The pix seem to post fine for me...

Jason

ps. Nice bike. ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Great pics. I am jealous....currently torn between an 08 mv agusta or a 1098r....problem is I love the black color of the 1098s and I dont think there will be an R version in black unfortunately....but great forum so far!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats buddy! Enjoy the bike!

What carbon bits have you put on it?

Beautiful pics in the snow!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mkdiehl said:
Looks great.
A question about your clutch cover....it looks like the "10" spoke correct?
I am waiting on my bike still and haven't ever used an open clutch cover....can I just buy the cover for now and see if the noise is something I like or do I have to buy the pressure plate, springs etc? I'd rather wait and see what I think about the sound before i go all the way with the rest..

thanks in advance,
matt
Bro,

You can buy the clutch cover to see if you like the sound - you don't have to do the pressure plate and springs. I wrestled with the same questions. One note - the stock pressure plate is really ray and does not look good at all. The other thing is that the springs are not stainless and will corrode being exposed - so my advice would be to decide quick. For what it is worth, I love having the open plate and cover - it sounds great! It is cool to see the pressure plate/springs spinning as well!

Peace.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ZooQ said:
Congrats buddy! Enjoy the bike!

What carbon bits have you put on it?

Beautiful pics in the snow!!
Just the Ducati front and rear fender/hugger! More to come!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts