Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone who has their 1098 measure the height from the top of the tail to the ground. I have a raised crawl space in my garage with 44'' clearance underneath and wanted to know if the bike would fit under it.

G

·
71 veiws and stil no replies, sheeeesh!!! Now it's raining here and I felt that sorry for you I walked out to the shed bare foot so this will cost ya. The tape I have is only one of those pissy little give aways so the measurments are not millimetre perfect okay.
Rear to the top of the duck tail you'll need 1200mm clearance, front at the top of a standard screen you'll need 1300mm clearance.

·
Registered
161 Posts
slob said:
71 veiws and stil no replies, sheeeesh!!! Now it's raining here and I felt that sorry for you I walked out to the shed bare foot so this will cost ya. The tape I have is only one of those pissy little give aways so the measurments are not millimetre perfect okay.
Rear to the top of the duck tail you'll need 1200mm clearance, front at the top of a standard screen you'll need 1300mm clearance.
1200mm are 47.24Inches... 1300mm are 51.18 Inches.
... for those non metrics...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Thats gonna be close, I may have to get the recip saw out and start cutting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts