Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait.....bike is being shipped from PA to Jacksonville, FL. Can't wait to ride and post impressions.

Keith

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
kparis said:
I can't wait.....bike is being shipped from PA to Jacksonville, FL. Can't wait to ride and post impressions.

Keith
Ok, here's what i can do for ya... I'm in Ohio right next door to PA, Let me know where the bikes is and I'll have my brother drop me off, I'll then ride your bike down to you free of charge!
And i swear i won't go over 4k rpm the whole trip :naughty:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL- sounds like a an awesome idea. Where were you 2 weeks ago when I was making my shipping plans. I could have saved a bunch of $$'s on shipping. LOL

·
Registered
370 Posts
kparis said:

Keith

Where in PA did you get your duc at?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I'm in PA too and still looking at end of April for my standard.

Jason

·
Registered
370 Posts
Visitor Q said:
I'm in PA too and still looking at end of April for my standard.

Jason
Where in PA did you order it from? I am wondering because I ordered mine in PA also. They said 6-10 days for me to get a standard duc

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
NA Warhorse but I am going to give the dealership a call in State College today to see what's up. I live about 1 hour, 1 hour in 1/2 away from either one.

Jason

·
Registered
370 Posts
Visitor Q said:
NA Warhorse but I am going to give the dealership a call in State College today to see what's up. I live about 1 hour, 1 hour in 1/2 away from either one.

Jason
Don't take mine!!! =)

They had two red Standard when I talked to Robin last week.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Visitor Q said:

Jason
Let me know when you talk to her, because I am interested to see if she is telling everyone that it takes 6-10 days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used Kissell in State College, PA and they were awesome to work with (highly recommended)..... :D

Here are my final pics of the bike at home. Just got to ride it tonight for the 1st time....

·
Registered
370 Posts
kparis said:
I used Kissell in State College, PA and they were awesome to work with (highly recommended)..... :D

Here are my final pics of the bike at home. Just got to ride it tonight for the 1st time....
Good to know. Robin from State College actually uses your story when I called. She bragged about how you put your deposit down and 2 weeks later the bike had arrived. So you are the FL person that she was referring to. I guess I am behind you in line. So if you received yours, then mine will be next!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats buddy! that is the best feeling in te world!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts