Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ten-6, that last On-track picture is really fantastic.
What track is that?

Hartholomew, your not supposed to 'Text' while riding.... Geez
"But officer, it was an emergency - I was trying to tell the photographer there was a snake behind him!"

But seriously, we get some crazy wild life sometimes.

The most famous of which was a 2 foot long monitor lizard that lived on the inside of Turn 4.

Used to scare the shit out of us, until the MotoGP boys including Rossi ran over it a few years back.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
somewhere, I remember reading that "stickers were forbidden on your bikes..." :stickpoke

Nice looking bike btw, clean.
Ha, you caught me. :nutkick: I threw down the gauntlets last summer. Did a sticker job to my Triumph too. Still no stickers on my cars though!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
My toys...have yet to bolt anything on to my baby. Trying to make up my mind on what I want to start on first.
I know its a matter of taste and just my opinion, but I will never understand owning a hyabusa. They are just not attractive bikes and so massive in size that you cant take em in the twisties. I only see them as a 1/4 mile bike. Just curious, what made you decide to buy one? What was the appeal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know its a matter of taste and just my opinion, but I will never understand owning a hyabusa. They are just not attractive bikes and so massive in size that you cant take em in the twisties. I only see them as a 1/4 mile bike. Just curious, what made you decide to buy one? What was the appeal?
I do a lot of two up riding....my wife loves to ride....never thought i would buy a hayabusa either.
I did not buy the busa with the intent to run the strip, was more after comfort.
They are acutally a decent touring machine with the addition of heli-bars. They handle remarkably well for a big bike, have plenty of power, and are relatively comfortable. Only thing is they dont stop near as well as the 1098. Need to upgrades some calipers or get more agressive pads.
Some people don't care for the appearence....just a matter of Personal taste. I perfer the looks of the busa over the ZX-14....besides I now own the most gorgeous motorcycle money can buy....the 1098.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Amen to the last comment! As for two up riding, I see what you mean. I can see it as a comfy ride especially with someone on the back. I sat on one at a dealership once just to see what it felt like and the seats are like lazyboy recliners! lol. Well be safe on that thing, i know itll go from zero to wow in no time flat...

21 - 40 of 84 Posts