Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know its a matter of taste and just my opinion, but I will never understand owning a hyabusa. They are just not attractive bikes and so massive in size that you cant take em in the twisties. I only see them as a 1/4 mile bike. Just curious, what made you decide to buy one? What was the appeal?
yes you can rid them on the track, I did a lot with mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bought an '08 1098 in full race spec recently and got first ride this weekend. Insane machine, with cordona quickshift and SC1 slicks. Frame from a factory testbike and with a new(er) engine. Only done 7.000 km.

A 848 evo for the streets

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Got out to the track on mine a few months ago. Was nice to ride the Tricolore the way it was meant to be, rather than mincing about with it on the street. Every time I ride this bike it reminds me just how well set up it is and what a pleasure it is to ride. I stepped up into the 'fast' group and was comfortable mid pack. I really love this bike and don't want to wreck it so I'm still a bit of a wuss on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
My 2008 1098R 190/450 & 1999 996

2008 1098R 190/450 - The Mistress, always getting me into trouble.
1999 996 - The wife, timeless beauty, been with me thru thick and thin. Moved with me from continent to continent.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 84 Posts