Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the production numbers are going to be S vs. standard vs. Tri ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dibs said:
Does anyone know what the production numbers are going to be S vs. standard vs. Tri ?
I was told by a duc rep at the bike show that only 2500 1098's were being shipped to the US for 2007.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
risdaone said:
I was told by a duc rep at the bike show that only 2500 1098's were being shipped to the US for 2007.
Thanks risdaone, this all goes back to the thread "to 's' or not to 's'". I went to touch base with my dealer yesterday and told him at this point just get me rolling asap! Base or S, now that i think about it and after hearing what everyone else has had to say, I think I would be happier with the S anyways. Hell, for that matter I actually considered in a mv f41000 in flat black yesterday....but quiclky got back to my senses. I also ask what he new about this talk of a 1198R.. He does not believe it is going to happen in 08' or 09' for that matter??? I'm not one to add an opinion though. I've riding japs for the past ten years. Anyways, like the rest of you the wait is killing me! :banghead:

·
Registered
62 Posts
how about the tricolor. I wonder how many.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts