Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
PEET...1ST Ducati and need help

I am awaiting delivery of my 1098 and want to buy some stuff before it arrives...

What is the size of the adapter on rear paddock stand?

Do front stands lift from under forks so wheel removal is possible?

How much is Termigoni rear slip ons?

What brand clutch cover is that you purchased?

Thanks in advance and nice bike!!!!!

Jeff :banghead:

·
Registered
21 Posts
karalunj said:
I am awaiting delivery of my 1098 and want to buy some stuff before it arrives...

What is the size of the adapter on rear paddock stand?

Do front stands lift from under forks so wheel removal is possible?

How much is Termigoni rear slip ons?

What brand clutch cover is that you purchased?

Thanks in advance and nice bike!!!!!

Jeff :banghead:
Rear paddock stand spindle 47 dia X 200 long works perfectly

Front stand lifts under the forks, as normal

·
Registered
11 Posts
42mm x 200mm adapter..Thanks!!!

Just curious if that adapter works on both sides (I heard different adapter needed) to change the rear tire???? I know Pit Bull stands can be used on both sides and I plan on getting a stand that makes it possible because who knows if I ever need to remove wheel at home. I am sorry if these questions seem stupid to anyone reading but this is my 1st Ducati and want to know as much as possible...

thanks again,
Jeff

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
You can use the MV stand if you have one. The wheels on the 1098 2 are identical to those mounted on the F4-1000R, exept that on the Mv there is a "Brembo" sticker on the wheels and at the Duc there is a "Marchesini" sticker on the wheels.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi all and Hi Peet, Very nice bike :)

Question as I've got an order on a 1098S too. My personal taste wants me to pull the red stickers around the wheels. Can that be done?

Also when you get termi's is it advisable to get the full exhaust done or just the slip ons? Here in Oz they have always suggested full exhaust plus ecu when putting on Termi's.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi all, I picked up my 's last Saturday 23rd, my buddy collected his the same day. To the best of my knowledge these were the first 1098's on the roads here in the U.K.

I have posted a small initial review here: http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/showthread.php?t=39989

I haven't had my parts through yet (termi's carbon hugger etc) but i think they are due to arrive in the next week.

This is my fourth Ducati and I can only say that the bike is a revelation, absolutely amazing. If you have one on order you will not regret it.

Cheers people!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm looking forward to picking up my "S" so I can take off for a while and leave the mediocrity of life behind me.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I absolutely love my S, wouldn't get rid of it I will keep this bike as long as I can

21 - 40 of 40 Posts