Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I bought my bike, the salesman at Ducati Miami gave me a cute baby-doll style 1098 shirt. They had a bunch there in red and in black. Of course I took the red one. I have to match my bike! They also had men's shirts there too. Some had "Miami" written on them. I guess they are from the same people that made the shirt Stimacsays bought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Stimacsays said:
Yep, and I think they are in bed with shift-tech. I have worn mine to Paris, and all over Montana and to Loveland to get my bike, and it still looks great. My wife is to cool for me. Please dont tell her.
Hey, I think you're right. When I was there last I was talking to their parts guy about some carbon goodies and I found out that they deal with them. (Apparently Shift-Tech is in Florida, too.) Junior showed me an all-carbon tailpiece that they ordered from Shift-Tech. After turning it over, it said Ducati on the inside. ......but I thought it was from Shift-Tech....and (!) Ducati hasn't even made tailpieces yet. He straightened me out and said that they make them for MM Productions, or something like that, and this was a pre-production piece. Whatever. I don't really know.

Whoa, I'm getting off subject.....I'll start a new thread about this. Sorry guys!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.