Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Base 1098s have started to arrive at dealers. NJ, CT and NH will all have at least one base 1098 by the end of this week. In an unexpeted development, the TC will be arriving the first week of March instead of April. Who knows about the rest of the s models.

CAG

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Still waiting here in PA.

Jason

·
Registered
62 Posts
March 1st the TC is comming in, thats what they say but honestly I don't know anymore nore do I care. It comes when it comes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Over here in Denver, CO. expected ETA is still late April, early May. But I'm kewl with it. Weather isn't perfect yet.

On the way to work this morning I "raced" a gsx'er 600 in my car. I don't like their body style, its that one head lamp front end that ruins it, still, I have respect for the bike and his riding abilities. NICE MORNING RUSH!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CAG said:
Base 1098s have started to arrive at dealers. NJ, CT and NH will all have at least one base 1098 by the end of this week. In an unexpeted development, the TC will be arriving the first week of March instead of April. Who knows about the rest of the s models.

CAG
Where did you get that info?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
liquidair said:
Over here in Denver, CO. expected ETA is still late April, early May. But I'm kewl with it. Weather isn't perfect yet.

On the way to work this morning I "raced" a gsx'er 600 in my car. I don't like their body style, its that one head lamp front end that ruins it, still, I have respect for the bike and his riding abilities. NICE MORNING RUSH!!!!
I hear ya on the weather thing but as soon as those nice days start to hit and no 1098, LOOK OUT! :lightning

Jason

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Malevolent Monster said:
It's my understanding that the "S" will be delivered first. :hand:
I think you are right because my dealer has already had one S in stock. From what I heard it is going S, Standard & then Tri.

Jason

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got off the phone with my buddy that works at the local dealership. He said the "S" has arrived. No standard yet. In NJ BTW. :cross:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
My dealer here in PA got an S I would say about 3 weeks ago.

Jason

·
Registered
328 Posts
I got my base model today. #00167. Here is a pic or two.

Sorry, that's s/n 001637.

CAG

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dang. I dunno' how I'm going to wait another 2 months for my yellow one to arrive. And the weather has been excellent, except for the occasional bit of rain, starting this week.

Good luck with your new ride!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Visitor Q said:
My dealer here in PA got an S I would say about 3 weeks ago.

Jason
I don't know if you noticed, but EVERY dealer got an S 2 or 3 weeks ago. It was the nationwide premiere of the 1098.
From my dealer, they have "heard" that they are getting a standard in a week or so and they have no idea what's coming next. This after being told by Ducati NA that the dealers know more than they do about when the bikes will be there. :jerkoff:

·
Registered
152 Posts
CAG said:
I got my base model today. #00167. Here is a pic or two.

Sorry, that's s/n 001637.

CAG
Niceeeee !!!!

Congrats man !!!! :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I stopped by my dealer to see them setting up a base:) They are expecting at least 1 a week, should be riding more weeks!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wagner International Motorsports in Worcester, MA has had an S that was delivered around 6 February, in time for the 9 February Open House and unveiling. I further have heard that Ducati NA is waiting on sending bikes out, as many of the ordered bikes are not paid for by the purchasers, especially in New England where winter has finally arrived, some kind of internal thing. If you want one you need to act fast as most S and Tricolores are already spoken for, leaving base models as the only option.

Just my 2 cents
Fran

·
Registered
19 Posts
My base is in, but my rep is on vacation. I have to wait until the 6th to pick it up. Its the first base they recieved. New Hampshire.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts