Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am trying to remove my full termignoni exhaust and was able to get the bottom left and bottom right header bolts off but cannot get access to the top bolt to get off. I tried 10mm socket wrench, open or boxed end wrenches but cannot get access to it due to the tight space. What technique worked for you?

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Yes, they're a tight squeeze.

You can end up using a combination of spanners to get these off and on, depending how completely assembled the bike is.

DH's suggested small socket and flexible extension, and a spanner once it is loose. Take your time and you needn't mark anything. The nuts are copper-plated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help guys, I went with a 1/4in drive with a 10in extension and a universal joint made it so easy for that top nut. For the bottom right nut, a 1/4in drive with a 10in extension with a 1/4in to 3/8in socket adapter and attached a 3/8in crow foot worked like a charm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.