Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
You got to be F#$% kidding me.
My Eyes, My eyes:blind:
I bet you the Vin# on that engine does not even match the Vin on the frame.
If it was an R where are the Ohlins?
Plus with that paint, I bet he does not care about the carbon fiber fairings.:rlwhore:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Yea, clearly 848 rear/front end. Motor is probably a 1098 motor he found on ebay after he blew up his 848 motor. Sound familiar? LOL :)

Umm… Maybe I should waste my time and go see it! HAHHAH! :D

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
LOL...yeah what a scam! I'm glad he mentioned the gold slipper clutch...yeah that's exactly what's important. Don't mind the brand or any of that...just make sure to tell everyone it's gold! haha And racing computer?? What racing computer? :stickpoke

Looks like 848 wheels, no Ohlins, Termi slip-ons, not full exhaust like he said...even the rear sets are stock, but powder coated blue. :jerkoff:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Someone with a 1098r and an 848 show up to "buy his bike".

record the hilarity when he tries to back himself out of the lie he is caught in

·
Registered
8,735 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I'm certain it has a salvaged title, which is why the frame has been painted and why it has an 848 front end. This guy wadded it up and bought an entire front end off an 848 and slammed it on there. The bike has termi slip on's and henceforth the ECU which states "racing" on the side so that means, it MUST BE a "race" bike! I love these "custom" bikes because 99.95% of them are crashed bikes, especially if the ad doesn't say "clean title in hand". ;)

I think the next ad from this guy will be "Parting my 1098 Racing Evo" LOL :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts