Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went down to my local duc store to find 2 unclaimed 1098's for sale. apparently there wasn't a big interest in charleston, sc for them. the price is $14,995 plus tax and tags but to anyone interested call 843-856-8656. they expect a TC in a few weeks that has yet to be bought. dealer told me that they were alotted 8 but have only sold 5. i wish i had the money to put one on eBay. good luck.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
You doing the right thing by NOT putting one on eBay bro..

Jason

·
Registered
91 Posts
markvii160 said:
i went down to my local duc store to find 2 unclaimed 1098's for sale. apparently there wasn't a big interest in charleston, sc for them. the price is $14,995 plus tax and tags but to anyone interested call 843-856-8656. they expect a TC in a few weeks that has yet to be bought. dealer told me that they were alotted 8 but have only sold 5. i wish i had the money to put one on eBay. good luck.
Any red 1098s available?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have always wondered by Ducati doesnt release more colors in the higher range models....yellow 1098s will be sick...same thing with the 1098R...black or yellow would be great!! But its the boring red....

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Boring red... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Jason

·
Registered
370 Posts
It'll take me 8 hours and 40 mins.... It's a hike or I can wait two weeks and hopefully get mine from PA. think....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Boring red... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Jason
Hehe...for example I don't like the red Ferraris...something different...yellow, silver, black of course...same thing with the case of the bikes. I know red is supposed to incite passion but that only happens with red lace underwear on a girl for instance :D not on a bike though...seems cliche.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I never owned a red bike and I own a Honda so I'm cool with it.

Jason

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just called them, they said that they have one in the crate and it is a 1098S. But the person has a deposit on it, but the sale person has been waiting on the check. Other than that, they have nothing available.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I put the deposit down on the S and I get the next one that comes in, but now I am starting to think I should have gotten the base model. $5k is a chunk of change for 4lbs on the wheels and Ohlins parts. I could live without the DDA and the carbon fender.

·
Registered
370 Posts
lemmy999 said:
I put the deposit down on the S and I get the next one that comes in, but now I am starting to think I should have gotten the base model. $5k is a chunk of change for 4lbs on the wheels and Ohlins parts. I could live without the DDA and the carbon fender.
Yeah, I can't justify $5K. If the engin is different then I might.

·
Registered
370 Posts
kilat said:
Mototek in Austin has 2 1098S and one standard unclaimed from what I was told a week ago.
But when is the delivery date? That is the key here. I think there are a position here and there, but the delivery date is unknown.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts