Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went down to my local duc store to find 2 unclaimed 1098's for sale. apparently there wasn't a big interest in charleston, sc for them. the price is $14,995 plus tax and tags but to anyone interested call 843-856-8656. they expect a TC in a few weeks that has yet to be bought. dealer told me that they were alotted 8 but have only sold 5. i wish i had the money to put one on eBay. good luck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
markvii160 said:
i went down to my local duc store to find 2 unclaimed 1098's for sale. apparently there wasn't a big interest in charleston, sc for them. the price is $14,995 plus tax and tags but to anyone interested call 843-856-8656. they expect a TC in a few weeks that has yet to be bought. dealer told me that they were alotted 8 but have only sold 5. i wish i had the money to put one on eBay. good luck.
Any red 1098s available?

·
Registered
370 Posts
It'll take me 8 hours and 40 mins.... It's a hike or I can wait two weeks and hopefully get mine from PA. think....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Boring red... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Jason
Hehe...for example I don't like the red Ferraris...something different...yellow, silver, black of course...same thing with the case of the bikes. I know red is supposed to incite passion but that only happens with red lace underwear on a girl for instance :D not on a bike though...seems cliche.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just called them, they said that they have one in the crate and it is a 1098S. But the person has a deposit on it, but the sale person has been waiting on the check. Other than that, they have nothing available.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I put the deposit down on the S and I get the next one that comes in, but now I am starting to think I should have gotten the base model. $5k is a chunk of change for 4lbs on the wheels and Ohlins parts. I could live without the DDA and the carbon fender.

·
Registered
370 Posts
lemmy999 said:
I put the deposit down on the S and I get the next one that comes in, but now I am starting to think I should have gotten the base model. $5k is a chunk of change for 4lbs on the wheels and Ohlins parts. I could live without the DDA and the carbon fender.
Yeah, I can't justify $5K. If the engin is different then I might.

·
Registered
370 Posts
kilat said:
Mototek in Austin has 2 1098S and one standard unclaimed from what I was told a week ago.
But when is the delivery date? That is the key here. I think there are a position here and there, but the delivery date is unknown.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.