Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here, and thank who ever took the time to start this site.

Im so excited to get the bike here and take it for a speed run, I mean little spin. :naughty:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! I've been trying to find some riders in So Cal!! I have this great bike and I'm looking for a group of people to go for rides. If you know anyone let me know!

·
Registered
35 Posts
ACH Saturdays and Sundays

cnsdj4hire said:
Welcome! I've been trying to find some riders in So Cal!! I have this great bike and I'm looking for a group of people to go for rides. If you know anyone let me know!
There's a group of great guys that meet at the Shell Station, base of Angeles Crest Highway, Saturday and Sundays at 9am. Will, Anthony, Gabe, Julio, and me on occaison.
Everybodies welcome!
I live in Valencia (Santa Clarita) and ride the canyons out here during the week cause I work at night.
PM me if you want more info.

·
Registered
44 Posts
cnsdj4hire said:
All your info says is that you live in SoCal, where exactly are you talking about? I'm in north San Diego county, if you want to ride Palomar, Montezuma, or some othe spots like Idlyllwild, let me know. I'm not a poser who sits and looks at the damn bike all the time, I actually ride. :yo: --Scott.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts