Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havn't had much interest in the bike whole, so I may part the whole thing out. I would want/need interest in the motor first to kick it off.

So if I can get the motor sold, I'll part the whole bike and there's lots of goodies. I'll put a good fair price on the motor at $1500

Here's the bike with the list of parts.
http://www.ducati.org/forums/bikes/59817-2007-1098s-track-bike-sale.html

If there's something you want other than the motor, call dibs (please be serious) and if the motor sells you'll get first shot at the part. I'll put a price on everything if/when the motor sells.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
It's a shame that these bikes don't seem to move along when they're track bikes even at such a great price :(...especially when you think that the parts you have on alone costs more than your asking price. Really makes me not want to ever sell mine just for that reason. I wouldn't mind having a different track bike but I've put so much money into my 1198, that it wouldn't be worth selling if I can't even get $9-10k for it.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I'd call dibs on the Ducshop linear link if the price is right

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM's returned, let me think about prices for a couple days. If the motor goes, I'll get prices up asap. Dibs noted..

·
Registered
438 Posts
I would like to call dibs on the -Kyle racing 30mm offset triple clamps. if the price is right aswell.

Thanks sideburn34.

Pm'ed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts