Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know whether the TC comes with slip on Termigs or full Termi racing exhaust?

Mine is due in this week, and I wasnt sure.

Thank you.

mjd

·
Registered
547 Posts
It comes with just the slip ons. but you can buy the 70mm pipe kit with the ECU and the air filter. i think its around $1800 ish. The TC at the show did not have the screw holes for the DB killers. I'm not sure if that was a euro set up, or if all TC's are coming with out them. I wouldnt use them anyways but its just FYI.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Desmo Duc said:
It comes with just the slip ons. but you can buy the 70mm pipe kit with the ECU and the air filter. i think its around $1800 ish. The TC at the show did not have the screw holes for the DB killers. I'm not sure if that was a euro set up, or if all TC's are coming with out them. I wouldnt use them anyways but its just FYI.
-------
Here's a quote from our mighty Administrators on the FAQ section:::

"What makes the 1098 S Tricolore different from the 1098 S? The 1098 S Tricolore comes standard with the full 70mm Termignoni 2-1-2 Exhaust System and the Drudi Performance Tricolore paint scheme."

I also watched as my dealer uncrated a TC and it comes with the Full 70 System in several boxes, wedged in the shipping crate.

No need to spend any additional money, once you've gotten the TC.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wow thats interesting, cause ive heard others say that it just had the slip ons. Correct me if im wrong but i took these pics at the show, and it sure looks like the TC has the standard pipes on it, compaired to the tricked out S.
Maybe they didnt fit the show bike with the pipes?? Check out the blown up picture of the TC in my gallery #20 it sure looks like the stock pipes to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your replies. I will post pictures and feedback when I pick the beauty up towards the end of the week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just confirmed with my dealer. The TC does in fact coome with the full system. Thanks again for everyones input.

·
Registered
337 Posts
mdragoni728 said:
I just confirmed with my dealer. The TC does in fact coome with the full system. Thanks again for everyones input.
----------------
You are so lucky and are going to so love the way that thing looks in real life! The pics do NOT do the thing justice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats on TC! Beautiful choice. Im new to forum and waiting for my own 1098s in a few weeks. This is my 1st Duc but have had a few Aprilia's. Quick question, does anyone know what is the significance of the reflective vertical decal on the side of the TC tank?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts