Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all:
I am new to this site. Previous bikes included:

(2) CBR900RR
(2) R1
(1) 748sps

I have no bike at the moment (god intervende with children) but am #3 on the list for my new 1098s tri colore. It is expected late this month or in April.

Has anyone received their's yet?

Thoughts?

Thank you,

This site is very professional and courteous.

mjd

·
Registered
62 Posts
My is due next week, and I might be the first or one of the first. Chicago Cycle was told they will the first TC in the country and Iam #1 on the list. Don't worry stick around I will post pics and impressions about the TC.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Edvin1098s said:
My is due next week, and I might be the first or one of the first. Chicago Cycle was told they will the first TC in the country and Iam #1 on the list. Don't worry stick around I will post pics and impressions about the TC.
Edvin -- I was at my dealer -- So Cal Ducati -- on Thursday and they just got their first Tri Colore in. Another one is expected next week.

It is MUCH more beautiful in person than they are in the pictures! I wish I could afford one; alas I am waiting on a Standard.

Good luck to you guys. You're going to be very pleased.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm another one of those that hope to see the Tri Colore late this month or early April (#2 on the list). It's really hard sitting in front of the computer when I have a picture of it as my desktop. It's especially hard to bring up work on the computer that might hide the image...

I have a Question, the Ducati web site indicates that the Tri Colore has a different "dedicated ECU" to go with the Termignoni. Does anybody know what this is all about? Any chance it is "mappable" to adjust for different fuel or riding combinations?

The Ducati Data Analyzer (DDA) is another one of those things that intrigues me. Has anybody played with this enough yet to let us know what all it can do? Does anybody have a .DDA file that they would like to share for the rest of us who can't generate one of their own yet?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Okd said:
I have a Question, the Ducati web site indicates that the Tri Colore has a different "dedicated ECU" to go with the Termignoni. Does anybody know what this is all about? Any chance it is "mappable" to adjust for different fuel or riding combinations?
Mines due this month also, and I just can't wait to see it in the flesh! Re the ECU, the standard pipes for all variants come with a specific ECU, the Slip-Ons come with their own ECU, and the Full 70mm system (as comes with the Tricolore in the US) come with it's own ECU. Each has the relevant mapping applicable for that exhaust. Whilst they are adjustable for CO2 that's about it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Okd said:
Exactly what he said.
I checked out the TC while it was still in the crate, and then after they unpacked her.

She is shipped with the complete Standard system, which comes with its own Standard Chip.

The Full Termi system ships with her in its own boxes, and its own Full Chip.
Dealer told me they have to ship this way - at least to the good ole state of Kalifornia - because the Full System is not street legal and they can't sell you a bike here that is not legal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up mine last week and all I can say is WOW!!!, The pictures don't do the bike any justice. Then theres the 70mm exhaust system- sounds incredible! I will post some pics this week

·
Registered
27 Posts
VitoTriCo said:
I picked up mine last week and all I can say is WOW!!!, The pictures don't do the bike any justice. Then theres the 70mm exhaust system- sounds incredible! I will post some pics this week

HEY VitoTriCo,

MAN CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE,

YES PLEASE! WE NEED PLENTY-PICS-ALL ANGLES, DETAILED RIDE REPORT!

YOU'RE ONE LUCKY DUDE :yo:

DEANO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts