Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Watch out Shrek, he's another one of those banned refugees from MS, don't provoke him!

Craig
Not that it takes much to get banned there. I was just banned from there too for no good reason at all. Supposedly because I was active only in the classifieds section, and nowhere else on the forum (which is not a rule)...got a permanent ban, no warnings or anything. Those admins there are a bunch of power hungry immature assholes.

Reactions: Seeya and cb4265

·
Registered
632 Posts
Not that it takes much to get banned there. I was just banned from there too for no good reason at all. Supposedly because I was active only in the classifieds section, and nowhere else on the forum (which is not a rule)...got a permanent ban, no warnings or anything. Those admins there are a bunch of power hungry immature assholes.
They want you to be an active member to protect from scammers, that's all.

I got canned trying to expose a sponsor here & there that wasn't honoring their warranty or responsibility's, I did nothing illegal or criminal.

Craig

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
They want you to be an active member to protect from scammers, that's all.

I got canned trying to expose a sponsor here & there that wasn't honoring their warranty or responsibility's, I did nothing illegal or criminal.

Craig
Except for I used to be an active member a few years ago when I first got into Ducatis. Got banned then, and still don't know why. Was never told, and just got a permanent ban. So now I figured, if I don't get involved much, I won't be banned.....WRONG! Just can't win with those guys.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Except for I used to be an active member a few years ago when I first got into Ducatis. Got banned then, and still don't know why. Was never told, and just got a permanent ban. So now I figured, if I don't get involved much, I won't be banned.....WRONG! Just can't win with those guys.
Mate you must be hardcore, the English language can be tricked so many ways, lol, Craig

:blind:

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Simple the original manufacturer specs are not as important or valid as matching or improving what you have.

Match ports, weigh and balance internals get everything in sync and polished will be better than making things 25.2 mm instead of 25.1.

Blue printing motors etc has little to do with book values. Hence over thinking...

Good luck with the build.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah you know it! Ten quid for two pints here now, have to start drinking the Acetone soon.

So... Are there no available specs for these engines then? No one knows where to get a copy of the blueprints??

Really?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.