Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I've got one but I'm in the middle of swapping my selector claw. If you can wait a couple weeks for my new part to get here you're welcome to borrow it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
unfortunately, i'm not in australia. here's a tip. I used the tool for removal with an impact wrench. however, i had my flywheel lightened so the holes in the flywheel on the sides for the tool no longer exist. I ended up cleaning the flywheel of oil and used 2 strap wrenches to be able to torque it down. I used the dual nut setup from motowheels each torqued to 140ft.lb with red loctite.

You may be able to use a strap wrench or two to hold the flywheel while removing/torquing the nut. Just make sure you remove all oil residue from the circumference.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why do you want to take the flywheel off?? I have a tool, with the 2 pins that matches into the stock flywheel, so if you are removing and re-installing the stock flywheel, it's ok to use. Aftermarket, probably not.You will need a rattle gun, air or electric, that nut is crazy tight. I live west of Ipswich and work at Redbank, between Brisbane and Ipswich.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts