Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this for a customer that never ended up paying. I typically charge 325 for a custom one. Since there were only 500 something of these made it makes it a little hard to sell! How about 225 shipped?

I start off from photos, draw, engrave, paint and then frame. Lots of detail and looks great in the office, garage, or anywhere really.

Size is 24x18".

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Did this for a customer that never ended up paying. I typically charge 325 for a custom one. Since there were only 500 something of these made it makes it a little hard to sell! How about 225 shipped?

I start off from photos, draw, engrave, paint and then frame. Lots of detail and looks great in the office, garage, or anywhere really.

Size is 24x18".
I think you have your Ducati models mixed-up. It's the Superleggera that was limited to 500 units produced, the regular Panigale is mass-produced, (not in limited numbers)
of which there are thousands made.
I can give you $100 for it….. :stickpoke

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do you guys determine what size wall art to get? I've been looking at sites like Allposters, for example, and a lot of them seem to vary in size, so it's hard to match if I want 2 side by side for example. 18x24 seems to be most common, but I fear it is too small for a curtain wall. Any cheaper alternative websites for bigger pieces of posters/art?

Also, any tips for someone about to furnish an apartment with mostly CL furniture? Note: I actually prefer the "bleak, hotel" masculine look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do you guys determine what size wall art to get? I've been looking at sites like Allposters, for example, and a lot of them seem to vary in size, so it's hard to match if I want 2 side by side for example. 18x24 seems to be most common, but I fear it is too small for a curtain wall. Any cheaper alternative websites for bigger pieces of posters/art?
tiger tapestry
Also, any tips for someone about to furnish an apartment with mostly CL furniture? Note: I actually prefer the "bleak, hotel" masculine look.
no response

·
Registered
297 Posts
At risk of sounding like a complete d*ck, the post you responded to is 6 years old.

Expecting that you will get a response within a day is just too optimistic.

In those 6 years there was only one response to the original post.

That and there just isn’t the amount of traffic here as there is else where….kinda what makes it errrrr….pleasant 😁

Reactions: MonsterR8 and Shrek

·
Registered
Railside Performance
14 Posts
Tough crowd here, but it is true that you probably wont get a response to a six year old post. WISH has wall art available for super cheap (from China), but will require a bit of prep since you are receiving multiple posters that need to be unrolled, and flattened before hanging. Here is one example of what they offer but I do not know what you ride.

Furniture is very subjective and anything you buy off craiglist needs to be looked at personally for wear and damage. Hotels I stay at are from from bleak, but any apartment requires smart planning and minimalism based on space and it needs to be optimized and uncluttered.

Welcome to the board and the Ducati life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts