Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
placed order for mine
what kind of wait time did it take for you guys to get in your bike? dealer says rep is trying to re-route one to dealer but sounds like a excuse. they saying possibly july for delivery, geez that long from Italy? I know the Atlanta dealers have them on the floor, guess they don't swap bikes with other dealers etc

-Carbon

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
July ?!?! .. sounds a bit far fetch.

Try contacting another dealership, just my $0.02

·
Registered
38 Posts
placed order for mine
what kind of wait time did it take for you guys to get in your bike? dealer says rep is trying to re-route one to dealer but sounds like a excuse. they saying possibly july for delivery, geez that long from Italy? I know the Atlanta dealers have them on the floor, guess they don't swap bikes with other dealers etc

-Carbon
It is probably not valid to use those of us that have received them as reference. The bikes were not available until April, so even though I made the deposit in January, I was still waiting until April.

It will be worth the wait though. Amazing bike!

Brian

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dealer and rep not making any progress, one email to Ducati North America, phone call 3 hours later from Italy and 2 hours later dealer says my bike just left the container at port in New Jersey and will be delivered next week. That's some amazing fuckin customer service right there, dealer and rep are rubbish, DNA had less than 8 hours and my bike being delivered, mind you bike is paid for already and old bike already traded in, I was quite shocked. Also Customer Service rep who called from Italy was beyond nice. Cudos to Italy and DNA. fuck the rep and dealer, useless....

-Carbon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Placed my order November and got it April, but don't judge on that!

When they said they would network other dealers it's because Ducati have a policy of transferring unsold bikes in a dealers stock to an area of high demand rather than any customer made wait whilst one is stood in a showroom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts