Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1969 450 Scrambler

I have a 1969 450 Scrambler my Dad bout new. It is in very nice shape.
It will be on display along with my 1965 185 Wards Riverside Benelli, 998 and 1098 if it gets in intime, at The Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art. April 23 to August 1. Great Falls Montana. USA
998 and 1098 will only be part time and alternating each other, as I will be needing one to ride.My freind George Chamarro is Guest Curator for the
"By Design:Fast, Functional and fun!" display. send him a line [email protected] He is a total bike nut and bout my 1995 900 SS CR 2 years ago. Cant post pix of it yet because I only have old paper pixs at this time.
TED

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1969 Ducati 350 scrambler

This is my Uncle Tonys bike that will be at the Art Museum in Great Falls Mt. along with my 1969 450 and 998 April 23 till August 1

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ted -- that is awesome looking!!
I've been eyeing a Mountaineer that's for sale out here. Its mostly restored, but NOTHING like your beauty!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mountaineer.

Ted -- that is awesome looking!!
I've been eyeing a Mountaineer that's for sale out here. Its mostly restored, but NOTHING like your beauty!!
Hi Ducmille.
I had a mountaineer a few years ago. I bought it in 1998 for $400 with 400 miles on the clock.
A fun little machine for exploring a new neighbourhood on. I still have a copy of the owners manual if you need any info.

The dual range gearing must be fairly unique in the motorcycle world. Like the manual says gradient ability of the mountaineer is "practically without limits."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts