Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling one of my Superlights to make room for another bike. Great bike with 33k miles, just serviced and tuned. This is not a museum piece or a trailer queen, it has some minor imperfections. Besides the Heli-bars and the oil cooler relo kit it is stock. I'm asking $8500 obo. I will entertain interesting trades. PM me or I can be reached at 407-347-3498
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Yellow Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motorcycle fairing Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Yellow Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Yellow Land vehicle Vehicle Yellow Car Auto part Tire Spoke Wheel Automotive tire Alloy wheel Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Motor vehicle Vehicle Yellow Car Automotive exterior Yellow Vehicle Car Auto part Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive exhaust Alloy wheel Spoke Wheel Vehicle Yellow Scooter Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Yellow Material property Vehicle Yellow Tire Brake Auto part Speedometer Gauge Auto part Vehicle Measuring instrument Auto part Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive wheel system Yellow Vehicle Auto part Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Vehicle Auto part Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Yellow Vehicle door Vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Yellow Transport Car Yellow Personal protective equipment Footwear Car seat Auto part

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
This is a hefty price for an older model, but I should point out that this was one of the most desirable of the SLs.

The Marvic rims and full-floating discs did not appear on most of the SL models, so this year model was a bit special.

Of course you would have to like the yellow..

Good luck with the sale. I did a lot of miles on these.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts