1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is awesome! Enjoy the new rides - I can't get enough of riding mine ����

·
Registered
509 Posts
Love mine other than the screwed up front brake nobody will fix or admit is wrong.

Best looking bike on the market just need to yank all the dangly bits off, check my YouTube for a video of mine w my custom fender eliminator and bar end mirror really makes it look like a Thorobred race machine

·
Registered
131 Posts
Love mine other than the screwed up front brake nobody will fix or admit is
I know what you mean, there is a bit of extra travel between braking points. Not noticeable in the twisties, with trail braking and constant use of the brakes. Different story on the hwy.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I know what you mean, there is a bit of extra travel between braking points. Not noticeable in the twisties, with trail braking and constant use of the brakes. Different story on the hwy.

No, mine IS very noticeable in the twisties from one corner to the next and needs constantly pumped up.

Problem is something with the piston seals in the calipers that DNA wont call me back about as promised and all there lines say disconnected now. But yes, same sensation. Your seals might not be as bad as mine but apparently brembo let out a bad batch of calipers with them and us 821 and hypermotard guys end up having the best brakes in the business are now complete and utter SHIT due to a 20cent o-ring seal that they wont replace.....for me anyways...

·
Registered
131 Posts
No, mine IS very noticeable in the twisties from one corner to the next and needs constantly pumped up.

Problem is something with the piston seals in the calipers that DNA wont call me back about as promised and all there lines say disconnected now. But yes, same sensation. Your seals might not be as bad as mine but apparently brembo let out a bad batch of calipers with them and us 821 and hypermotard guys end up having the best brakes in the business are now complete and utter SHIT due to a 20cent o-ring seal that they wont replace.....for me anyways...
That's horrible. I had my bike down for three weeks with a failed stator regulator at about 1k miles. DNA took forever. Hopefully you can get it sorted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.