Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon for sale! $4300

Video Available! Click to Watch.

Has Ferracci exhaust and chip. Givi E45 top case also included in sale. Additional parts include original factory exhaust, short windscreen, owners manual, and a few other parts I got with the purchase a couple years ago.

I've owned this bike for just over a couple years and it's been tons of fun to own. This is my daily rider, so the miles will be increasing throughout the sale. I don't have much to say about the bike—all I've really done is change the oil. It's incredible. February 23 I had new tires installed. Metzeler Tourance EXP Tires: Metzeler Tourance EXP Tires - RevZilla

Rough parts… I dropped it in a parking lot after slipping in a mud patch about a year ago and now have a nice little scratch on the right side of the tank, photos below. I think my left clutch reservoir leaks, but it seems to be intermittent. I had it checked a while ago at Ferracci and they didn't find anything. I just purchased a new/used reservoir off eBay, I'm hoping this solves the problem. And the bottom "skid plate" (it's plastic and can hardly be called a skid plate) has cracked. I'm replacing it with one from, strada-avventurosa.com

The left side of the tank was scratched or damaged by the original owner. It's covered with some red tape and has never been an issue.

These are awesome bikes and owners are very passionate about them. Check out threads around various forums and you can probably find a lot of info about them. Or check out the Cagiva Yahoo Group, Cagiva_Gran_Canyon2 : Cagiva Gran Canyon

I ride this whenever it's not too cold and not too wet. Selling because I'm real interested in purchasing a HyperStrada or something else a bit newer. I need to get rid of this guy before anything else pulls in to the garage.

PM me or respond to this thread if you're interested in checking it out.

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon for sale! $4300

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nice bike, have the same but 2001 with 30k and is my commuter, never an issue, ride it rain or shine and love it.

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts