Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My slave cylinder went a while back... been waiting for a part from ducati for over 2 1/2 weeks now... kinda ridiculous... are there any aftermarket billet slave cylinders anyone recommends... can't seem to find 2002 specific, worried it may be different... willing to get matching billet slave, master, and brake master cylinder if such a kit exists...

Any help is much appreciated..

G.B..

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've virtually run the gamut on aftermarket slaves and my favorite, bar none, is the 29mm Oberon. The craftsmanship is typical Oberon which is out of this world and the 29mm piston size is the perfect balance of light clutch lever while still giving plenty of plate separation/easy neutrals.

I have a spare for sale if you're interested btw. Scored a deal on a red one which looks better on my bike and put the titanium colored one on the shelf.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ducati discontinued that slave btw. Oddly enough they still sell a rebuild kit for the 90's models with the shorter push rod. I'm surprised your dealer can even get one...or maybe they can't, hence the 2 week wait. Anyway I have the Oberon or a brand new-take off from my 01 750 (same part number) you can have for $60 if you're interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.