1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Ducati 999s. 9453mi
ZDM1UB5VX3B003283
Recent Service Belts Valves
Ok. ( TTRNO New Orleans Jared) Very Clean Strong running bike, but my back and knees just are not up to it anymore. Plain & Simple it's time to move on to something better suited to my age. I'm the third owner. I purchased this bike in August 2014 from a fellow inmate. Clean Clear Title. Located in McComb MS 38648.1 hour North of New Orleans on I-55
Enjoy the pic fest and don't hesitate to ask questions. I have priced this bike fairly for all you get. Manuals, both keys and red key included. Carbon Fenders OEM red included ( small scratch) and intake runners. Factory Paper Shop Manual, Under fairing and axle sliders. 3 windshields, 520 chain conversion with new sprockets to give better low speed driveability. Termi exhaust, Fender eliminator, safety oil plug and drain. Cycle Cat Bar Risers, Open clutch cover with Barnett springs and pressure plate. ( OEM COVER SPRINGS AND PLATE included. speed bleeders on front and rear brakes. Extra OEM brake rotors. $6000. Any shipping etc is responsibility of buyer but I'll help anyway I can. KNOWN FLAWS...... Hairline crack in gauge lens that is barely noticeable. Upper fairing had turn signals mounted (by previous owner )in them but were removed and holes plugged ( see pics) but still looks Just fine. Hope I have covered everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.