Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2006 749 Dark. The bike is in excellent shape, recent service and has approximately 8800 miles on it. I am the second owner, purchasing it the end of 2011 from Koups in Harrisburg. At the time I got it, there was 4700 miles on it. They stored it for the winter and changed belts, I picked it up in the spring of 2012. Asking $6200 OBO.

There is a small mark on one side of the swing arm from the rear stand and another next to the rear seat where it looks as if the previous owner used the helmet hanger that rubbed on the bodywork. During this past winter, less than 200 miles me riding this year, the bike was serviced by ECS in Middletown. They changed the belts, adjusted the valves, coolant changed and spark plugs replaced. Some of the modifications include the following:

• 52mm full Termignoni exhaust
• Fender eliminator (I believe it is the Competition Werks)
• Carbon rear hugger
• Pauli Moto reservoir caps
• EVR pressure plate, caps and springs
• EVR Open clutch cover
• Carbon heel plates
• HID low beam light
• Rear seat cowl

I have all the paperwork, owner’s manual, (2) black keys, (1) red key and a clear title. Please contact me at [email protected] or 607-592-4618. I am located south of Syracuse, NY.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.