Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Ducati 749S Monoposto with Termiglioni Exhaust and Marchesini rims/wheels

1453 Original Miles. Bike was purchased from original owner in NY and shipped to California in January 2016 with 1082 miles. The bike was ridden through 2017 and then parked.

I am selling the bike on behalf of my coworker whose circumstances have changed and can no longer keep the bike.

Adult owned, Never tracked.

All original. The bike was parked and garaged. It appears that when garaged stuff was leaned against the bike as there are some minor scratches and scuffs on the paint. The right mirror has scratches as does the right body trim.

Mechanically sound: recent inspection by LG Moto in Richmond, CA

New Battery Recent Oil and Filter change 12 miles ago

New Tires installed 5+ years ago with less than 500 miles on them however will need replacing.

Some flaws in the paint as shown in the pictures, more pictures available upon request

Asking price is $8500 or best offer. Clean California Title in hand. Motorcycle is currently registered but not being ridden.

Picture gallery and cold start video

Call / text 415.894.5178. Bike is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
That’s pretty.. GLWS..

Not sure that’s an original paint though. It was for a 999S option, hadn’t seen or heard of it in a 749s

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s pretty.. GLWS..

Not sure that’s an original paint though. It was for a 999S option, hadn’t seen or heard of it in a 749s
I will send Ducati an email to find out if what you say is correct since I do not want to misrepresent the bike in any way, shape or form. I was also told that it should have had the Ohlin suspension package but my understanding is that was available on the R package.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will send Ducati an email to find out if what you say is correct since I do not want to misrepresent the bike in any way, shape or form. I was also told that it should have had the Ohlin suspension package but my understanding is that was available on the R package.
That’s pretty.. GLWS..

Black was indeed a color on the 2006 749s model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts