31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Ducati 749 - $8,000
Located in Los Angeles, CA

• - 5,18x miles
  • - Full service including belts less than 400 miles ago
  • - Pirelli SuperCorsa SP's with less than 200 miles
  • - all original keys, manuals, etc
  • - Includes full OEM Biposto setup (subframe, seat, tail, pegs, etc)

History:
Selling my 2006 Ducati 749 that I purchased last fall from Ducati Bellevue in Washington. This is seriously one of the cleanest 749's out there. I was in shock with how clean the bike was when it first arrived from WA, and it is still in near perfect condition! Of course that means it has never been down, or at the track, and has always been kept in a garage. When I got the bike, I immediately gave it a full service (oil, air filter, brake fluids, chain, etc), and replaced the belts, so you will be good to go. I had Pirelli SuperCorsa SP's put on a couple hundred miles ago. Also have all the keys, original manuals, Ducati catalog, everything! One owner before me.

So shortly after getting the bike I also purchased an aftermarkets aluminum solo subframe, and managed to find an OEM seat and tail section. Unfortunately the only OEM tail I was able to find had some minor rash on the left side, but the OEM Biposto parts are all in perfect condition. I planned to have the mono tail refinished eventually...

The tail light is from my buddies company(Motobox). They make LED taillights for the SC line, and are now expanding onto many other makes and models, including the 749. He built and helped me install this one of a kind setup, and it looks so bad ass and uses the stock plugs! Of course I do have all OEM turn signal/brake lights parts as well.

When I bought the bike it already had Termignoni Exhaust, Power Commander, and SpeedyMoto Triples. I added an EVR pressure plate, springs, and clutch cover, Oberon slave, Podium racing throttle, and EVR sprocket cover.

Since I also have a 2013 848 track bike (where I get my need for speed taken care of), I've decided to sell this bike and get something like a small monster for the city. I really love this bike, and I think it is worth every penny of the asking price, so I am not in any hurry to drop the price. With that said I am always open to hearing any reasonable offers!

Aftermarket Goodies:
  • - Termignoni Exhaust
  • - Power Commander
  • - SpeedyMoto Triples
  • - Aluminum solo subframe
  • - EVR Pressuse plate, Springs, and clutch cover
  • - EVR sprocket cover
  • - Podium Racing Throttle tube
  • - Oberon Clutch Slave
  • - Oury Grips
  • - Dzus fasteners
  • - Carbon exhaust guard
  • - Custom Led taillight and license plate

Pictures
I will be sure to get solid photos and a video up asap, but until then here is a teaser of me riding the bike. Yes, I rode the bike! :yo: Only one of two times I was able to take it up to the canyons unfortunately.

Attachments

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures!!!

As promised here are some pictures! Let me know if you would like to see any specific angles, parts, etc.

You'll notice I also took a picture showing the rash on the OEM mono tail I bought. This pic actually makes it look a bit worse than it is. Again the Biposto frame/tail setup that will be included is flawless.

Also the little tube and wire under the exhaust if for the LED license plate frame I have. Just have been too lazy to install it :)

Video coming as soon as it finishes uploading :popcorn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.