Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my backup bike... see my user gallery for more pics.

Termignoni exhaust, Sargent seat, bar end mirrors. Excellent condition, low miles runs beautifully. Have standard height bars, original mirrors, windscreen and Ducati saddlebags as well for it. Asking $8,499.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had to add this pic to thread... shows how good the bars/mirrors look. (Presuming you like the cafe look... :) )

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for constructive feedback on pricing. Being discontinued, it's a bit difficult to estimate.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
well, I'd trade you a Fiat spider for it in a heart beat.

·
Registered
174 Posts
9k miles isnt low, and the price is a bit high. The 06 single side suspension sport 1000 mono seems to be the most in demand of these bikes with the exception of he PS replica. This doesnt have a lot of fancy bits on it, termi is nice but doesnt equal much $ in a resale situation. I am not bagging on your bike, it is gorgeous... Just my observation.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i've been looking for one for my buddy. they run between 6800 and 7500 used depending on mods/miles - the sport classics seem to call another $1k +/- but it all depends on buyer and bike. if it's been maintained and you can get your asking price, leave it be. but it is a bit higher than they seem to be listing for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts