Ohlins front (powder coated black) and rear from “S”
Full 70mm Termis with race ECU
Corsa rear sets
DP seat
Carbon Accents
Painted frame
EVR slave cylinder
EVR slipper clutch
Farrings are OEM professionally painted (reverse masked painted)
Quick release hardware
Mosfet regulator upgrade

Title in Hand!!!!!

Going through hard times, need a good home!! Highly motivated!!! PM if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2008 base 1098 did not come with an adjustable ride hight adjuster. No could you get a Yellow 1098 as an "S" model. The Ohlins that i put on my 1098 was purchased from Gotham Cycles parted 1098S hence the lower case "s". If that is a sticking point, i will be glad to through a used one in. I did not ride the bike at a level that required that need. I also forgot mention there is an integrated tail light. If you need any other verification of authenticity feel free to ask. :loser:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Bro, sux you have to sell. i sold my 2009 1198s and regret it everyday. i would suggest keeping it, and meb finding another way to raise the funds. It seems to me that we just don't get the return on investment with these.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea it’s a soft market, and the winter approaching is not helping. Getting divorced so need the cash!! Motivated to move the bike!! 8900 OBO, this thing has a ton of fun in her. Dyno at 154Rwhp. There is a difference between this bikes raw power and no rider aided electronics and later models with that stuff. PM if you have any questions��

·
Registered
509 Posts
7500 is in the ballpark might want to edit first post for everyone who reads that price then says nvm and clicks away. appears to be a clean looking bike that are a ton of fun to ride when setup for your riding style suspension wise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts