Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slight mishap with my beloved 848 has resulted in these drastic measures. Rather than post pictures of every part I have available, I'll share this video:

I've reached out to several parts dealers to see what kind of offer they would make. I suspect they will low ball me a bit too much. Rightfully so I suppose. I'll entertain any offers for the motorcycle as it sits in the driveway. I'd prefer to sell the bike in one piece. Keep in mind the suspension components, exhaust, new tires, etc... when making an offer.

Below is the first phase of the parts list I have for sale. In reality I guess I have 1 or more of every part in the catalog.

• Air Intake Covers Pair - $35.00
  • Air Intake Covers Pair - $35.00 Yes I have 2 pair
  • Black Lowers set - $100.00
  • Black Testastretta side plastic Set - $100.00
  • Black Testastretta side plastic Set - $100.00 Yes I have 2 pair
  • Forks with springs and valving by (www.metricdevilmoto.com) - $600.00
  • Penske Shock - $600.00
  • Gas Cap - $100.00
  • Head Lights old Top Right Tab Broken - $75.00
  • Oil Cooler - $75.00
  • Front Wheel & Brand New Pirelli Rosso Corsa Tire - $600.00
  • Rear Wheel & Brand New Pirelli Rosso Corsa Tire - $500.00
  • Stock Front Fender Black - $50.00
  • SubFrame - $100.00
  • Swingarm w/eccentric, rotor, sprocket - $300.00
  • Clip Ons - $125
  • Fuel Pump - $85
  • Oil Cooler - $125
  • Tail Light - $45
  • Complete License Plate Holder with Signals and wiring harness - $80
  • Stock seat - $50
  • Rear seat - $50
  • Clutch Slave Cylinder - $50
  • Wiring Harness - $75
Folks, I'm open to offers. Just give me a shout via PM and we'll talk.

·
Registered
345 Posts
if you decide to part out the engine, let me know. I'm interested in the flywheel. Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All, my apologies. I'm out riding in WV this weekend with very limited access to the internet. Cell Tower free zone around the radio telescopes here. I get back on Monday and will respond to all inquiries and PMs then.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parts are selling and the longer they are up, the less there is. PM me and we can negotiate a price for what's left (most everything). I'd rather sell the bike as a whole than part it out. Clean title. Buyer takes care of shipping.

if you decide to part out the engine, let me know. I'm interested in the flywheel. Thanks
btw...not parting out the engine. It goes as one piece.

Can you call my cell I'm in desperate need for the radiator. I have the cash in hand today 2679800054
Before going nuts on the radiator, please make sure to watch the vid. If still interested, we can make a deal.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, fairings are gone now.

Would I be willing to sell the right clip on? Sure. Would I be willing to pay for shipping of a single clip on to Canada? Probably not. But if you're willing to pay the shipping, we can probably work something out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Price for the kickstand, springs and mount to 07628 NJ?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
All,
You're probably looking at some of my prices and thinking I'm insane. So a little more detail on a few items.

Legs are straight and in great condition. Last year they were modified and tuned by MetricDevilMoto including new valving and fresh springs for a 230lb rider. Made an incredible difference to the feel and handling of the bike. There is over $700 in the internals alone. A fantastic option if you ever intend to track your Ducati. These saw mostly street duty over the last year with just 2 track days after that forks were freshened up. They are awesome. At least as good as Ohlins.

Penske valving and internals. $600

1 - 20 of 47 Posts