Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE 2008 848 parts

Well, I do have a list of 848 parts/tools I want to sell if anyone interested since I've sold my 848 and bought the SF
1. Smaller chain adjuster tool (For Ducati smaller wheel hub such as 848 series) and Smaller rear wheel socket (duel use for both sides) $70 shipped both items (SOLD)
2. 848 rear passenger seat (like new condition) $100 shipped
3. 848 passenger pegs, I do have 2 L sides and 1 right side $110 ship for both L and R (As a set only), the extra L side is $70 shipped. These do come with mounting bolts
4. OEM rearsets $80 shipped (not include the shifter and brake)
5. OEM Full exhaust minus the vertical manifold (removed after 2000miles to have termis) $220 plus shipping
6. OEM ECU $200 shipped
7. OEM exhaust heatshield $45shipped
8. Termi old style baffles DB Killers $110 shipped for both
9.OEM mirrors-like new. $200shipped both sides (I do not have the plastic connector since I've used them to mount the CRG bar end signals. But they do come with wires for the mirrors.)
10. OEM cans $100 plus shipping.
11.CRG bar end blindside mirror (smaller round versions) good condition, $40 shipped.
Let me know or PM'ed
Payments with Paypal only, add fees, US only please.
Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just uploaded a couple pics for the parts...
Feel free to ask..
I do apologize for the mistakes earlier about saying I have 2 CRG mirrors.
The pegs are sold with hardwares.
The mirrors do need some splicing since I cut the connectors to use them on my earlier Oberon Bar-end signals.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
$200 shipped

Do notice in the pictures the OEM plastic connectors have been cut to use for the bar-end signals.
You can either buyer the splicing kit at walmart ($5) or just electrical tape the wirings. The signals in the mirrors work perfectly.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
I would of picked up your chain wrench by now:D had it fit my 1198.
80% interchangeable between the models but not that part/tool :(

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ yeah it sucks, lol, I gotta buy a new set of tools for the SF lol..oh well..
How's your rear wheel? Anyone interested?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice
I have most of the tools I need. I tried to go to a couple of auto parts stores for a correct fitting front axle socket( I didn't have 1 at home) to no avail. Had to order 1 because I didn't like the sloppy fit.

my rear wheel is sad, lol. It's telling me, just to stick it out and pick up a matching front.
I have gotten 1 offer through ebay. but I had a better offer through here. At least it didn't cost any money to list it.
I did have a member ask me to hold it for 2 1/2 months so that's coming up here. ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chain adjuster and Rear wheel removal socket sold. Thanks to Ducdwn.
I will send them out once payment received.
Cheers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts