·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 Ducati 1098 -- $8500 obo
8357 Miles on Chassis
3357 Miles on Engine
clean title

Engine built by Indy Ducati with Pistals high compression pistons, Carillo Rods, and crankshaft balanced by Fox Performance. Engine blueprinted and cams degreed
Full Termi exhaust with Ducati race ECU
Power commander w/ quickshifter
Ohlins TTX Rear shock, 25mm Front Cartridges, and steering damper
-- 1 trackday on shock and forks since refreshed by IndyDucati (I have the Ohlins build sheets)
Duc Shop Rear link
Attack adjustable triple tree
Ducati performance slipper
Brembo HP rotors
HH front pads w/ 1 trackday on them
Woodcraft rearsets with GP shift
Woodcraft clipons
CRG folding clutch/brake levers
Speedy moto replacement frame tabs
Frame sliders
Armour Bodies bodywork w/ foglight hole to be "street legal"
Power Pures - I would do 1 more day on the rear, more on the front
Pit Bull front stand, rear stand, and trailer restraint pins included
miscellaneous stock parts (no stock bodywork)

The bike was built after ~2500 street miles by IndyDucati for the previous/original owner. It was low sided twice by the PO, which is why the frame tabs were replaced, and there is a scuff on the tank. I purchased it in May 2012 and have done 11 Intermediate trackdays and a few hundred street miles since then. I did the service on it myself per Matt Carr's recommendations (belts, Motorex 10w60, etc) and have receipts for all work. I love the bike, but I have come to the realization that it is much more bike than I need for the few trackdays I'll be doing in the next year, and it's time to reduce overhead.

I am located just south of Indy in Franklin, IN. PM me for more information.

EDIT: It also has a Starlane GPS lap timer, which works with the built-in lap timer feature of the dash.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
GLWS, nice bike.

I'd like some of the goodies maybe, and I'm in cincy, so if you get any plans about parting out shoot me a message, I'd like to come look at it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts