Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PRICE, $10,500 FIRM!!

Selling my 2008 Ducati 1098S which has VERY low miles, 5,400 miles. Clean California title in hand. NEVER been crashed, NO BENT FRAME TABS. It has been tastefully modified with the following parts

- FULL Termignoni exhaust with CF Canisters, air filter, and DP ECU (installed and tuned by SoCal Motorcycles aka "Brea Ducati")
- OZ Piega Forged Aluminum Wheels w/ Ariete Black Valve stems
- EVR Slipper Clutch
- EVR Clutch Slave
- AFAM 520 Sprocket Conversion Kit w/ DID ERV3 Chain (+2 Rear)
- Ducati Performance - GP Shifter
- Ducati Performance - 1-PC Belly Pan
- Ducati Performance - Windscreen
- Ducati Performance - Seat
- OEM 1098R Front Fairing
- 1098R Sticker Kit on Tail
- Spiegler Front Brake Lines
- Custom Folding Peg Rearsets with CF Heelguards
- Carbon Fiber: Dash Cover, Air Runner Covers, Undertank Side Panels, Heelguards, 1/2 Clutch Cover

Located in SoCal, 91765. Have to sell due to the age old cliche…had a baby and bought a house. $10,500 FIRM. Email me at [email protected]

Also selling my 2008 Yamaha R6 Track Bike
http://www.ducati.org/forums/bikes/61282-2008-r6-track-bike-excellent-condition.html

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sick bike man!! Mind if i ask where you got your "R" sticker kit at? Been thinking of doing that to mine. Some one will get an amazing bike here!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sick bike man!! Mind if i ask where you got your "R" sticker kit at? Been thinking of doing that to mine. Some one will get an amazing bike here!
Thanks! My upper/front fairing is OEM 1098R but the rear sticker is from eBay seller "cutgrafix". I believe he sells the entire 1098R set.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I wish my 1098s looked that slick.... its like new. good luck.

may i ask how you managed to align the slipons so well? i have the full 70mm system also with the old style slipons, i tried to fit the whole assembly twice but the right slipon points down all the time. i will send you a pic in PM.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Where did you get the Ducati Performance GP shifter? I've been looking for a while. Any chance you have a Ducati part # you can send me? Sick looking bike by the way!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish my 1098s looked that slick.... its like new. good luck.

may i ask how you managed to align the slipons so well? i have the full 70mm system also with the old style slipons, i tried to fit the whole assembly twice but the right slipon points down all the time. i will send you a pic in PM.
Thanks for the compliments! The best way to align is to work backwards. I would tighten the bolts starting from the canisters then work my way back to the midpipe (right behind the RH rearset). Hope this helps

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where did you get the Ducati Performance GP shifter? I've been looking for a while. Any chance you have a Ducati part # you can send me? Sick looking bike by the way!
Thanks! I believe I bought it from ProItalia (dealer in Glendale, CA). Sorry, I don't have the P/N

1 - 14 of 14 Posts