Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm looking for the seller of this bike, does anyone know where this bike is located ?does anyone have any information /link to buy the bike ? If anyone would please send me the information where this bike is for sale it would be greatly appreciated Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing Superbike racing
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know if it's under Ducati 1098s for sale? How long ago was it? I have tried searching for it on the forum but no luck. I also messaged the guy that was going to look at it on his thread and no reply...member ( Everfly)

Thank you for the info.

Jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was trying to find out if it was the same bike I looked at a few years ago at my local Ducati if so and the individual did not buy it , I would like to have the chance to buy it. I do remember the bike had attack performance Triple Clamp Kit, Marchesini forged magnesium red wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you tell me if its the same bike I looked at a few years ago? Do you know where it was purchased? Does it have attack performance triple clamp kit?

If something doesn't work out can you please give me the sellers information.
Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.