Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

I have for sale a 2008 Ducati Sport Classic 1000s, Black, Rare Bike. 1 female owner, 5,000km
Listed under marketplace/bikes. Location is Sydney. Has been in storage for a while so mechanic just checked it out and put in new battery and voltage parts. Moving interstate, sad to sell it. Great condition. Better pics will be up Friday.Price is ONO, see marketplace/bikes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

I put some pics on the for sale section here but they are not so good as were quick and in the storage container with the EK Holden, my friend has good taste, i will get more pics tomorrow. Selling for a friend as she is moving. Serviced just before went into storage and mechanic came and checked it over last Friday, runs well. Great condition, less than 5000 KMS.

Seems i did not get an email when you posted so sorry about that.

Also location is Sydney City.

Cheers
Virginia

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Virginia, try some of the following to advertise your friends Sport Classic...
including the Global Ducati Sport Classic Owners Facebook Page.

Or consider bringing it along to the Sport Classic ride on Saturday 18th April. Details at THIS FACEBOOK EVENT. So far 14 Sport Classics have joined up with a few other friendly Ducati joining the run.

Several people are attending that are either selling Sport Classics or are looking to purchase Sport Classics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts