Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bike is sold!!!!!

I'm listing my 2009 848 for sale. I've loved the bike and it's treating me well but I got another dirt bike and that's my real passion. The bike has 8900-ish miles on it at the moment and that probably won't change until it's sold. I've put nothing but the best Respol full synthetic in it and I have the receipts to prove it. Additionally, I had the 7500 mile service done right on time at DucPond.

I've sunken in a whole lot of money into upgrades so I hope someone will enjoy it as much as I have. Here is what I have done to it:
Full Leo Vince Titanium exhaust (with header wrap)
ECU retune
Race Intake\filter
Completely redone suspension (revalved and resprung for a 200lbs rider)
All fasteners were replaced with 1/4 dzus fasteners
Undertail kit and replacement license plate bracket
Flush turnsignals built into the body
Solo seat cowl (also have passenger seat)
Lightweight front sprocket (-1 gearing)
Sargent world seat
Shorai lightweight battery
Stainless steel braided brake lines
EBC Extreme pro-brake pads (not installed yet because the existing pads are still in great condition)

The tires on it are Dunlop Q3's and those MAYBE have 150 miles on them. You can still see the tire nipples on there.

I'm not looking for a trade just cash only. You can test ride it if you have the full cash in hand. Never been dropped or seen the ground. Clean and clear Title in hand.

I'm looking to get 6,900.

Any questions let me know.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Nice! You should be able to sell it in a heartbeat. That's an amazing price! :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. I'm getting all kinds of email but it's mostly people saying if love to see it and they don't show. Why waste your time but the worst is, the occasional guy who offers me 5k... Wow thanks...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah. I'm getting all kinds of email but it's mostly people saying if love to see it and they don't show. Why waste your time but the worst is, the occasional guy who offers me 5k... Wow thanks...

Pretty typical of CL unfortunately. You need to over price just so the low ballers will be in the ballpark.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Entering a tough time of the year to sell bikes let alone the fact that it is a Ducati, and probably less popular for whatever reason then a Jap bike. Stay strong and dont reduce your bike. A few warm days in the middle of winter will have someone jumping at this. FWIW I am totally pitching your bike to my buddy, but he has to sell his GSXR first and save a couple hundred up. Best price I have seen on a bike per the value in a long time.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm defintely trying to be firm on this because I believe it's worth what I'm asking. If I don't sell then I don't sell...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just got my second bike 2008 hypermotard 1100.. If this was around earlier I would be VERY interested.. Makes me wana sell my hyper and buy this..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts