Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok can someone help me out here, I'm have 2 new batteries, both are saying 12.3 on "batt" volt indicator on bike, go to start and nothing.. I've noticed the screen flashing then going completely out. Is this due to the battery? Rectifier gone bad? Stator gone bad? I recently added a 15 led lights to the bike and a USB port, could these be causing issues? Can anyone suggest a stronger battery than one below? Product Magenta Ink Material property Technology

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if I go to 15 or 20 will that hurt the bike? Main concern is, when I disconnect led light kit and USB there's no issues starting, just want to make sure if I spend the $ for another battery I won't have the same issue.. Someone suggest a riding mower battery for the cold
crank start up.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The led and USB are wire to a toggle switch with a remote to turn on power to them.. Bike fired up at 12.7 then once running was at 14.3-14.7

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.