Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Lowered - 2010 Ducati 848 Dark - Nice upgrades, low miles - $10500 (Dallas)

I am the original owner of this great looking / riding 2010 Ducati 848 Dark. This bike has never been laid down or raced. I have put some nice upgrades into this bike including the following: Full race exhaust system upgrade by Termignoni with carbon fiber pipes (paid $3800), race air filter, race ECE (chip), smoke colored double bubble windscreen, Rizoma bar ends / sliders, Ducati tank guard, Ducati red / black cover, still in new box Ducati race day easy up tent, two chairs, and tire warmers (included as part of my purchase incentive package - value approx $500). Title in hand, maintenance history, original exhaust that was removed when I upgraded. Been kept in a garage its whole life and very well maintained. Only 2690 miles at the time of this posting.

This bike is priced to sell with these upgrades. Serious buyers only. No test / joy rides without payment in hand. See the bike at

2010 Ducati 848 Dark - Nice upgrades, low miles.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll buy the EZup from you if you want to sell it..mine was destroyed in a pop up thunderstorm at Barber Motorsports Park

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I would be willing to part out the EZup. Please let me know your offer and I assume you are in the Dallas area for pickup?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts