Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would my Ducati 848 look weird with 1199 decals? I really like how the decals look and I want to get them in gold but I want someone's opinion before I buy them
My Ducati is matte black and the decals would be in gold
Thanks for your opinions

·
Registered
138 Posts
I put the big 1199 "DUCATI CORSE" sticker on the side of my stealth black in black to match the other decals. I think it looks tasteful, understated, like it belongs. I'm sure someone else might look at it and say that's stupid of course... You do you, man.

·
Registered
47 Posts
@Ecarranza

Just want to clarify but did you mean use the same font as the 1199 or put actual "1199" decals on your 848? :confused: If it's the latter then my vote would be NO

I personally would just modify the original decals and have them reprinted in the color of your choice at your local decal shop if you wanted to go with the gold. I beleive the font is BankGothic if that's what you're looking to do.

Build your bike to YOUR spec. You'll ALWAYS get mixed opinions no matter what you do but at the end of the day it's YOUR bike.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to buy these decals to put on it with the 848 numbers but idk where to buy them, I want them in a gold color, in eBay they ship from oaky and that's going to take more than a month to get to the U.S.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Yellow Motorcycle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.