Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon guys/gals! New Ducati Owner here,

I'm a proud owner of a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter (Non S Model) I bought the bike from copart and plan to rebuild it, (Photo attached). And I had a couple of questions regarding the Panigale Tail Conversion.

I come from a good number of jap supersport bikes and I love the angles and defined lines that they have, which I've grown to love. This leads to the stock Streetfighter tail, that resembles a 2005-2006 "pudgy" 636 tail, which I hate. So, I wanted to do the Panigale tail conversion that people have done before, however I never saw how exactly it was done, I'm sure there's some custom fabrications with the subframe, maybe a whole panigale subframe, but I'm not sure. ( Photo attached )

I do know I have to take the wire harness, ecu, and battery into account. I really do want to do this conversion but I'm not quite sure how to start, I appreciate the advice!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon guys/gals! New Ducati Owner here,

I'm a proud owner of a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter (Non S Model) I bought the bike from copart and plan to rebuild it, (Photo attached). And I had a couple of questions regarding the Panigale Tail Conversion.

I come from a good number of jap supersport bikes and I love the angles and defined lines that they have, which I've grown to love. This leads to the stock Streetfighter tail, that resembles a 2005-2006 "pudgy" 636 tail, which I hate. So, I wanted to do the Panigale tail conversion that people have done before, however I never saw how exactly it was done, I'm sure there's some custom fabrications with the subframe, maybe a whole panigale subframe, but I'm not sure. ( Photo attached )

I do know I have to take the wire harness, ecu, and battery into account. I really do want to do this conversion but I'm not quite sure how to start, I appreciate the advice!
Were you ever able to finish the conversion?? If so, I would love to see the results and hear about how it was done!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts