Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to say that it has been nothing but a pleasure to have been owning this Ducati 1098. It has been an experience that I am very thankful for. It put a smile on my face every time I rode it. From the look of this bike to the way it rides, it is everything you would expect from the masterminds of Ducati. I got it checked out by Fay Meyers and they gave the bike a clean bill of health.

Current Mileage 5,900. All maintenance has been performed. The bike it self is in near perfect condition. Has a clean title and has never been laid down. Recent things done to the bike is a brake flush, coolant flush, and oil change. The chain has been lubed and cleaned every 200 miles. The bike has been under cover or garaged all its life. Included is my full scorpion leather jacket (white) it was a $400 dollar jacked, my leather gloves, and of course if wanted my HJC is-16 Motorcycle helmet. I also have a chatterbox that allows Bluetooth streaming and calling for an additional $100

Beyond me buying a house my back issues have not been helping and I think its time to have someone else enjoy this beautiful machine. If your interested feel free to contact me via email or text my phone number.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts