Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to an unfortunate incident, I find that I am in need of some replacement parts...:bawling:

If anyone has any take offs for a good price, please let me know as this sounds expensive:

RT handlebar (tube)
Double Bubble tinted windscreen
Upper headlight/nose fairing and support bracket
Both mirrors with signals
Master cylinder reservoir
RT middle fairing side panel
RT air intake to fairing cover

The other parts that need to be repaired and repainted are the tank, tail section, left belly pan, 70mm Termi exhaust collector, and I have to replace the pucks on the front axle and hidden frame sliders and handlebar slider (Speedymoto). I may be able to dress the scratches in the ASV brake lever and touch up with black paint. The right Woodcraft footpeg (only) is also toast.

The bummer is that this was just back on the road today after a full paint touch up and re-clear.

I can't say any more now but I appreciate any and all help.

Thank you all in advance.:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everfly: Thanks but the belly fairings are OK other than the typ. weak link crack at the sidestand area but I am repairing this area myself.

BB1000: Checked EBay but nothing yet.

bstar360: I have looked there and found some parts that I PM'ed the OPs on but as yet, no responses.

I'll keep looking though. I am tearing it down tonight to check for any unseen damage but so far it just looks like mostly expensive Tupperware plus some minor billet and slider replacement.

Thanks as always for the help and suggestions.

:wtf:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1198 parts needed

All,

Ok...so far, I have sourced all of the required parts with some members getting ready to ship them to me once I can stash more $ in PayPal next week.

I decided to go for the CRG Lane Splitter mirrors since the bar end sliders are the Rhinomoto flat versions designed for these. I just have to un/scratch-scuff the RT side (or replace).

I also went with a nice set of Gregg's LED flush signals in red color so I have the left side complete and the mirror and signal of the right for sale and will post later or interested can PM me as my ability to post adds appears limited for some reason.

I also am going for a DP Carbon upper fairing and Sergent seat from other members so the DP seat will also be FS.

I want to thank all the members that have jumped up to offer their parts to me. I don't have the list ATM but I'll post thank you's later.

Once I can repair/source all the parts, the next step is to start repairing/repainting them. That ought to be pricey...again! :( :wtf:

Stay tuned. :popcorn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.