Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Ducati 848 Evo SOLD

SOLD

For Sale is my 2011 Ducati 848 Evo. Milage is right around 7k. Look no further, this is the cleanest 848 Evo you will find. I have added some tasteful upgrades to the bike. I have detailed pictures and a parts list below.
The bike has never been on the track. Never dropped. Never seen a rain drop. Always garaged. I have changed the oil every 800 miles with Motorex fully synthetic and always a new Ducati OEM filter.
The gas tank recall was completed last fall. Also while the bike was at the dealer, I had a new set of tires put on. Front is a Pirelli Super Corsa, Rear is a Super Corsa SP; plenty of life left in the tires.

Parts:
-Termignoni exhaust & ECU
-Ducati Performance Air Filter
-Shift-Tech Carbon Rear Tire Hugger
-Zero Gravity Smoked Windscreen
-Sergeant Performance Seat
-Ducati Performance Rear Seat Cowl
-Moto-Innovations Fender Eliminator/Mounted blinkers in rear fairing vents.
-CNC Bar Ends
-I have all stock parts, except stock exhaust.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are stock. Just stickers left over from when I had ohlins on my race quad. Thanks.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Nice Bike man VERY CLEAN. I'm in Fishkill, NY and interested, but this time of the year is not the best time to buy a bike in the North East. GLWS

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Best time if the year to be riding man. Willing to negotiate.
Nice Bike man VERY CLEAN. I'm in Fishkill, NY and interested, but this time of the year is not the best time to buy a bike in the North East. GLWS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts