Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Arguably the best looking Ducati ever produced (fairing color wise)

Your asking price would be awesome even if it was stock, given the Mods, this is a steal/no brainer for anyone..

GLWS

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you know what power/torque it now has with these mods?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Great deal .. worth that much in stock format -)

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
How Much Can I Get?????

Edgerage

Trust me , I am NOT trying to hijack your thread in any way here brother! Just very nervous that with all my mods I won't be able to ask much more than you. I seriously hope you are able to sell your Tri, but am sorry you have to do so man!

People tell me to put it back to stock and then ask about what you are here - but i sold a ton of the stock parts already and have absolutely no clue what I can ask for mine WITH mods attached?

What I need is some rich dude who wants a Tri that is already stoked out to buy ya know. Hell, I don't even know how much more I owe on the damn thing, OR the total of all mods I put into it!
What a :loser: I am. lol.

GLWS and hope you don't mind me posting these pics up - if you wish I will even take em down for ya buddy. I have not even posted mine for sale anywhere yet but the poor thing doesn't get any attention, so i feel bad for you too man!

Gunny

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.