Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale or trade for Pannigale 899!
my barely used Ducati Hyperstrada in great pearl white color. The bike was purchased last year at Ducati dealership and still has another year of warranty and has only 2200 miles on it. Barely ridden and always garaged! It is 2013 Model, that was purchased brand new in 2014 (there were no changes Ducati made between 2013 and 2014 model)

For those unfamiliar with Hyperstrada - it is essentially the Hypermotard that is amazing for the city, but has an upgraded package for long rides, such as better seat, two bags that can be attached to it, wind shield and handrail for passenger.

Asking $11,300

Additional features include Termignoni Exhaust, fender eliminator, Rizoma turn signals and Carbon fiber windscreen (additional value of approx $2500)
The motorcycle is awesome and I am only considering selling, as I want to focus on track more than city or long distance riding.

Serious inquiries only. Please no law ballers as I don't need to sell, but whoever gets this bike will love it as it looks great and very versatile!
Email or call with any questions. More pictures upon request

[email protected] or 646-783-9423
Daniel

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts