Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This beast is priced to sell and we can ship this anywhere in the lower 48 for $499!!​

Asking Price = $22,477 BUT for Ducati.Org Members I will let this go for $21,977

This Rare, highly sought after 2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R is in perfect condition with only 1,584 miles on it! This motorcycle is free of any type of damage and is basically still like new. It comes with carbon fiber front and rear fenders, fender eliminator, an integrated tail, carbon fiber clutch cover, and a bunch of other carbon fiber highlights as well. Plus, with such low miles, the tires are still in great shape with plenty of miles left on them. Our service department has given it a fresh oil change along with completing the 24 point safety inspection as well.

We also have the full Termi system that has not been installed yet. The bike will also come with all owner's manuals and receipts.

[URL="http://www.simplystreetbikes.com/2013-Ducati-Panigale-1199R-Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/5429152"[/URL]

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested!

·
Registered
20,816 Posts
Ducati dealer near me just sold 1199S 2014 for 18.5. Getting crazy out here! I can't seem to get 19 for my R. Had it on ebay for 18 and no bids!
I'd grab your bike in a second if Canada customs and the Canadian dollar weren't so limp dicked! Unfortunetly I'm getting a dozen different answers from Canada Customs on what I need to get the bike across the border and registered. The Looney sinking to 77 pennies US doesn't help either! But yeah great bike, rare as hens teeth up here.:(

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'd grab your bike in a second if Canada customs and the Canadian dollar weren't so limp dicked! Unfortunetly I'm getting a dozen different answers from Canada Customs on what I need to get the bike across the border and registered. The Looney sinking to 77 pennies US doesn't help either! But yeah great bike, rare as hens teeth up here.:(
I do have a customer who purchased bike and rode it home to Canada. I should have thought of that before! I can get you his info if you wish to see what he had to do to get it in and registered.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Seems to be hard to sell high-value bikes on forums (or any sort of private sale). People that buy bikes over 10-15k don't have the cash to do it, so they have to finance them. I've had 0 offers on my 1198 track bike in the last month or so.

Meanwhile, bikes in the $3k-6k range, like SV's, or any 600, sell like hot cakes on forums and craigslist.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seems to be hard to sell high-value bikes on forums (or any sort of private sale). People that buy bikes over 10-15k don't have the cash to do it, so they have to finance them. I've had 0 offers on my 1198 track bike in the last month or so.

Meanwhile, bikes in the $3k-6k range, like SV's, or any 600, sell like hot cakes on forums and craigslist.
Rubbish nailed it. People do not have the funds so financing is king. I am seeing bikes listed for sale online just sit.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, since I work for a dealership, I can get financing for my R. Yet, people aren't spending. Gov wants to say how strong economy is, but reality says it ain't so!
The situation makes a stronger argument for the fact that people are being wiser with their money since the jolt of 2008 is still fresh...people are spending less on wants like they were pre-2008, like money was growing on trees and when it runs out, just take a 2nd or 3rd mortgage on your house....

The number of people who can afford pricey "wants" SHOULD be dwindling given by the global trend of more and more money shrinking into fewer and fewer hands...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.